Can An Unwed Father Get Custody of His Child in Okmulgee County

Unwed Father Get Custody

There are many obstacles ahead of an unwed father getting custody of their children in Okmulgee County. However, it is entirely possible for an unwed father to obtain custody. This all depends on if certain legal requirements are met, and specific steps have been followed. As a result, a man who asserts himself as the father must take legal steps to ensure his rights….

Read More